Welcome to my Blog!

 Hello Everyone!


    My name is Ethan Widder and I am currently a sophomore in college at LBCC and at OSU. I used to be a psychology major before I transferred over into the college of business and began majoring in marketing. I chose to enroll in this course because it was required by my major but I also felt like this would be a great beginning class to my future in marketing. I want to learn marketing strategies among other useful business tools. I want to learn this so that I can narrow down what type of marketing I want to do after I graduate college. 

    On a more personal side, I am from Bend, Oregon which is about 3 hours East of Corvallis and Albany. Growing up I liked to snowboard, skateboard, hike, and paddleboard. It was a very outdoorsy place which meant that it was very common to participate in these activities. Currently, I still like to swim and skateboard as well as play the piano in my free time. 

    I look forward to getting to know everyone in the class!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening

Marketing in the News Blog Post